Antique Table Dipped in Paprika.

Antique furniture never look so good in vibrant colors like this one I selected, I'm always in the look out to bring something new in our homes across america by selecting great colors and motifs to decorate some pieces. I think one of the reasons I continue to do this is because I know ones I put my hands on a furniture this piece becomes  unique because I don't go on the internet to get ideas to do my work I actually go to the basics and turn to mother nature when I want to select my colors. I have no respect for furniture I will treat it and mold them as I please, at the end I know they love their new look, why do I say this? Is not because I want to brag about it but is because many people like them and giving them a home to live in. If I be my furniture I'll be happy, instead of been stuck in the attic or in someone garage collecting dust.
This particular piece is 23" High, 27" Wide, 9" Deep, the bottom shelf is at 8" from ground and has a 16" wide drawer 9" deep and 2" tall.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news